We have closed the abstract submission. Online Pre-registration system is here.
Third notification of 2018 SSJ fall meeting has been released (in Japanese).
Pre-registration: AM 12:00, 5th (Wed), September (JST local time, UTC +9)
Abstract submission: AM 12:00, 18th (Wed), July (JST local time, UTC +9)
Date, Time, and Venue
Date: Oct. 9 (Tue) – Oct. 11 (Thu), 2018
Venue: BIG PALETTE FUKUSHIMA (Kooriyama city)
Session Schedule and Meeting Program
The Session Schedule is here.
We will release the Meeting Program, early in September. Although the meeting program is mainly written in Japanese, you will find your presentation time based on your presentation title or name.
S01: Theory and Analysis Method
S02: Seismometry and Monitoring System
S03: Crustal Deformation, GNSS, Gravity
S05: Geothermal Science
S06: Crustal Structure
S07: Deep Structure and Properties of the Earth and Planets
S08: Earthquake Source Processes and Physics of Earthquakes
S09: Active Faults, Historical Earthquakes
S10: Various Phenomena Associated with Earthquakes
S11: Rock Mechanics, Crustal Stress
S12: Geochemistry, Groundwater Hydrology Related to Earthquakes
S13: Earthquake Prediction and Forecast
S14: Strong Ground Motion and Earthquake Disaster
S15: Subsurface Structure and Its Effect
S17: Education and History of Seismology
S18: Seismology General and Miscellaneous Contribution
S19: Lectures and Ceremony of SSJ Awards
S20: How can we connect seismology to a local community
S21: 50 years of Seismic Waves and Ground Motions
S22: Achievements of seismological researches on the 2011 Tohoku-Oki earthquake
S23: Statistical seismology and underlying physical processes
S24: Northern Osaka Earthquake of 18 June 2018
Notifications for Registration
– Registration is required to participate the meeting. Please be sure to make meeting registration beforehand. It takes a lot of time to make on-site registration.
– Pre-registered attendees will receive proceedings beforehand. On-site registered attendee is able to get proceedings in exchange for the payment at the reception.
– Pre-registered member who finish the payment of the annual membership fee also receive a name tag and registration receipt. Such attendee can enter without a stop at the reception, but please attach your name tag at the meeting.
– If you have any problem with the format of the receipt, please visit the reception with your receipt.
– The fee of a social gathering is not included in the registration fee.
– If you do not want to use credit card for the payment, please contact ssj-program at tokyo.email.ne.jp (please replace ‘at’ with ‘@’). In this case, it takes some time to give you answer.
– If you are a supporting member or non-member, please make on-site registration at the reception.